Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for all that I am, all that I have.

As I grow older, I am constantly reminded of how vigorous, but fragile life can be. Today I enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with the Meza family. The evening was punctuated by children running around immune to the world except for the here and now. I was also reminded of the fragility of life when I was confronted with a friends cancer. I was once again reminded how short our lives are. Too short to worry over trivial arguments and misunderstandings. Life's blessings are ours to enjoy. I often complicate what should not be difficult. Today, of all days, is set aside to remind me that I have many things to be thankful for and that I should never take anything for granted.

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. The Haupia and Guava cakes were awesome. Light and full of great taste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home